Established since 1995, PT. Arthapusaka Mitra Sakti is an Authorized Distributor for Mobil Lubricant in Kalimantan Region. We are committed to providing our customer with the best products, services and technical support focusing in Mining, Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Agriculture.Due to expanding and growing our business in 2013, we are looking for pro-active, aggressive and highly motivated professionals who meet the qualification for the positions of:
DISTRIBUTOR SALES MANAGER (DSM)
CVL (Commercial Vehicle Lubricant
- Manage and oversee CVL sales operational activity including sales target and achievement, operational expenses, account receivable as well as sales force development to achieve the target
- Ensure proper alignment of sales activities with the principals sales monitoring program, in order to maintain or achieve sales consistency
- Conduct market assessment and monitoring competitor activities as an input to further develop the business
- Prepare specific strategy to ensure sales force effectiveness in achieving the target and business growth
- Conduct regular visit to top customer and provide assistance for sales staff to gain new business
- Improve performance of CVL team by setting clear target and objective, reviewing achievement, and assessing in-house training.
- Male, Max 40 years old, Min S1 in any discipline.
- Min 5 years working experience as managerial position.
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Problem solving and analytical skill.
- Motivated self starter and comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and managerial skill, have a good presentation and negotiation skill in dealing with customer.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned covered area.
- Familiar with lubricant is preferred.
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan.
- Have a driving license A
DISTRIBUTOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (DSR)
1. Sales of lubricant trough regular planed visit to customers.
2 Maintain existing customer and expand customer base.
3 Identify new customer opportunities.
4 Prepare sales plan and strategies under the assigned target.
5 Meet sales target.
1 Male, Max 40 years old, Min D3 in any discipline.
2 Min 2 years working experience as sales.
3 Good written and spoken English is a must.
4 Good commercial understanding, self driven and result oriented.
5 Good in communication, presentation and negotiation skill in dealing with customer.
6 Ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned covered area.
7 Familiar with lubricant is preferred but not must.
8 Willing to be placed in all areas of Kalimantan Region.
9 Have a driving license A
We offer national and international Training conducted by principal, attractive commission base on volume and competitive base salary.
If you are up to the challenge, please send your application, CV + your complete data and photo, or email your detail resume in MS Word format to:
HR & GA
PT. Arthapusaka Mitra Sakti
Jl. Mulawarman No. 88 RT 23
Website : www.ptapms.com
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via email / phone for interview